How to purchase a Luxury car as a Teenager ?

How to purchase a Luxury car as a Teenager ?

How to purchase a Luxury car as a Teenager ?


Many Teenagers desire to own a luxurious lifestyle but only a few of them desire to do the Hardwork required to get that lifestyle. So If you are those person who only dreams of getting everything but doesn't do anything in practical then this post is not for you but If you are a person who believes in dreaming as well as doing then you are most Welcome. In This post I will not be giving you tips or tricks or methods instead of that I will just be giving you a correct mindset of How Big and famous personalities think so that You can make your own decisions in Life. It will just be a casual talk between You and me.

Let's Start -

So If you are a teenager and dreaming of buying a luxury car is Alright. But don't just dream go out and work to bring your dreams in reality. Here I will be giving you a clear mindset by which you can achieve anything in your life without depending on anyone.

You Have too Dream big always whether you are living on streets, not having food to eat Just Keep dreaming because the people can destroy you from outside but they can't destroy your inside emotions and dreams so whatever may be your current position always Dream big. Now as a child when you have big dreams and want to develop them into reality then You have to do some big work. I always hate people saying that " No work is Small or Big", It's a lie every work is different because you can't compare the work of Elon Musk with a salesperson saying that every work is equal. So Always try for big things. 

When I was a child I was also having many big dreams but the only mistake I made was keeping my work small because I use to work with Link shortners that would pay me hardly $5 per day or I would spent watching ads, playing games, or answering questions that would give me some penny in return. If I would have been continue doing that work I would never able to complete my dreams. So when I understood that I completely shifted my work to Blogging and YouTube. 

Although these were also not the best ways to earn money but were  better than those. My income increased and now I was able to make around 200 - $ 500 per month which was far more better than before but again not enough to satisfy my dreams. If there was any other person he/she would have satisfied themselves by saying that All these desires are waste of money and they would life a Risk free life just like any Average Person But remember onething that Average is For the Weak, I have to achieve my dreams so I gook a great risk and left my Blog and YouTube to start a Digital Marketing Company In initial years the journey was tough but after some years my company was one of the biggest in Digital Marketing Companie's  In the World and I was able to bring my dreams to reality.

So If you are also working with This type of mindset then I promise You will go too far.

All The Best


Post a Comment

0 Comments