How To create a Authority Blog Easily ?

Create a Authority Blog Easily

How To create a Authority Blog Easily ?


So Before telling you that How to create a Authority Blog ? Let me tell you that What is an Authority Blog ?

An Authority Blog is a type of Blog in which you have to cover entire Niche one by one smartly which means that the audience should find everything related to your Niche. Now Let me give you my own Example that How I had created an Authority Blog easily.

My Story

I thought of starting an Authority Blog related to the Niche of Online Earning which in itself is a vast Niche which can consists of various topics like Blogging and YouTube and Digital Marketing and many more topics But instead of writing about every topics Together I started writing about Blogging first then I shifted to other topics and Hence I was successful to rank my Blog.

How you can do it ?

It can easily be done by anyone just by following my advice nicely and correctly.  So Now let's start with the main topic in which I will guide you about How To create a Authority Blog Easily ?

So To create a Authority Blog, You have to start from one part of your Niche like in my case it was Blogging and Now the part which you have selected will be considered under Micro Niche Blog so as you might be knowing that Micro Niche Blog rank really easily and faster in Google compared to the Blog which are doing All in One type of content. So Now here you have to fool Google by telling it that you are running a Micro Niche  Blog so that Google can rank your post about your post which you have selected from the part of your Niche and once if Google ranks any of your post in it's Search Engine to a good position then it will be easy for you to rank any post created by you in Google and so after completing that sub category you can write about other sub category which in my case was of YouTube and Digital Marketing and so after completing Those your Blog will be considered as a Authority Blog. 

The Mistakes

The only one Mistake which most of the people do is really Horrible and so I don't want you to do that in any situation. It is to work on various sub category in same time while working under a main category to create an Authority Blog. 

So Guys this was the end of this post I hope that you may have understood about How To create a Authority Blog Easily ?



Post a Comment

0 Comments